Galaxy in Turmoil is an app by Frontwire Studios, LLC. Galaxy in Turmoil was first published on . Galaxy in Turmoil is currently available for Steam, Other.Galaxy in Turmoil's conceptual Early Access game is a FREE multiplayer combined-arms game set in a brand-new universe, created by a team of volunteers with a single vision: Create a franchise th...
Galaxy in Turmoil Review
Galaxy in Turmoil is an application developed by Frontwire Studios, LLC. Galaxy in Turmoil was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Galaxy in Turmoil's conceptual Early Access game is a FREE multiplayer combined-arms game set in a brand-new universe, created by a team of volunteers with a single vision: Create a franchise that is community-focused, without the need for Pay-to-Win or Gambling. It’s all about endless arms races, corporate espionage, and, most of all, blasting up on the enemy faction and taking their stuff. In its final incarnation, the game will feature up to 64-player battles across a range of planets, space stations, and remote outposts, covering an assortment of team-v-team combat situations.
Galaxy in Turmoil features flexible scenarios where you, the player, decide how best to complete your mission. Need to take down a shield generator to advance your team’s objective? Sneak in on foot and plant some remote explosives or hop in a starfighter and carry out bombing runs. If you’re so inclined, you can even grab a tank and storm right into the enemy base. Want to disable that pesky capital ship that’s scraping the upper atmosphere? Strap into a pilot seat and soar up through the clouds. The choice is yours!
- Galaxy in Turmoil currently features four competitive multiplayer modes:
- Invasion – Play for planet-sized stakes as you either invade an enemy homeworld or defend your own turf from being “redacted.”
- Siege – Whose house is this? Storm the enemy stronghold and grab their McGuffin!
- Domination – Land equals opportunity. Take control of the terrain and keep it out of your competitors’ hands.
- Team Deathmatch – Two teams; lots of weapons...you know how it works.
- Both the Comm and Vori employ soldiers from one of four character classes:
- If you're an all-around type of fighter who doesn’t mind being on the front line, we suggest the Ranger.
- Do you know how to set up an AP turret and hack through security? If you answered yes, your team could probably use you as an Engineer.
- Demolitionists come in very handy when you need large shield generators and enemy vehicles to simply stop existing.
- Does your team suck? Teamwork is overrated anyway. Take on the Assassin class and show everyone what being a loner is all about.