Laser League is an application created by Roll7. Laser League was first published on . The app is available on Steam, Other.Vaporize the opposition in the light-speed future of sport.An all new multiplayer experience - easy to pick up, but near impossible to put down, Laser League starts as a simple test of your reflexes, but soon becomes a strateg...
Laser League Review
Laser League is an application developed by Roll7. Laser League was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Vaporize the opposition in the light-speed future of sport.
An all new multiplayer experience - easy to pick up, but near impossible to put down, Laser League starts as a simple test of your reflexes, but soon becomes a strategic showdown with deep team tactics.
Combine your class abilities, dominate the pitch, eliminate your opponents and claim your place on the podium.
Beat Mastery challenges and level up to unlock hundreds of kits and customizations. Rise up the leaderboards and become a sports legend of 2150.
Laser League, like nothing you’ve played before.
Known for the award-winning OlliOlli series and NOT A HERO, Roll7 bring their trademark addictive gameplay to an original vision of near-future competition. Like all great sports it is immediately understandable, but rewards dedication with deceptively complex strategic possibilities. Find the perfect blend of classes for your team, and wage neon war online or with up to eight players around a single screen.
- Over 150 characters from 5 unique brands (Empire, Gen Hao, Silvertip, Al Shama and Beyond)
- 6 powerful classes:
- BLADE: Has a short-range attack which will eliminate an opponent.
- SMASH: A longer-range dash attack, which sends a hit opponent flying across the pitch.
- SNIPE: Drop a marker, see a tracer line to it drawn on the pitch, and teleport back to it – eliminating anyone in your path
- GHOST: Activate for a few seconds of invincibility, to safely grab lasers or revive team mates
- THIEF: Steal a laser node that’s been activated by the opposition
- SHOCK: Area of effect electric shock that stuns rivals.
- Game modes: up to 4 players per team in Local; 2v2 and 3v3 matches online
- 5 international stadiums packed with cheering fans
- 26 maps with unique laser patterns
- 16 power-ups with the possibility to drastically alter the match
- 18 modifier effects to adjust each class to best suit your playstyle
- Hundreds of unique character customizations