The Seven Years War (1756-1763) is an app developed by Oliver Keppelmüller. The Seven Years War (1756-1763) was first published on . The Seven Years War (1756-1763) is currently available for Steam, Other.LEAD YOUR NATION THROUGH THE TRIALS OF THE FIRST WORLD WAR IN HISTORY AND LAY THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW WORLD ORDER!In the mid 18th century the mi...
The Seven Years War (1756-1763) Review
The Seven Years War (1756-1763) is an application developed by Oliver Keppelmüller. The Seven Years War (1756-1763) was first published on . It is currently available on Steam, Other.
LEAD YOUR NATION THROUGH THE TRIALS OF THE FIRST WORLD WAR IN HISTORY AND LAY THE FOUNDATION FOR A NEW WORLD ORDER!
In the mid 18th century the mighty armies of the great European empires are led into the first global world war, the Seven Years War. While Prussia struggles for existence against a superior alliance in Europe the fight for the colonies between Great Britain and France arises to gather dominance over the North American continent.
• Play 20 realtime campaigns ranging from the year 1750 to 1762, each with individual goals
• Coverage of the complete European and North american theatre with more than 110 cities and provinces including 13 nations
• Build up a huge economy with complex product chains to supply your people, armies and fleets
• Develop your cities and provinces to gain wealth and recruits and manage economic factors like jobless rates and people's wealth
• Establish trade on more than 20 goods with local markets, foreign nations and fight for control of narrow map resources
• Use a wide range of diplomatic measures like prisoner exchanges or joint military actions
• Build up your armies from a single named regiment to a complex division hierarchy and allocate a huge set of weapons
• Trade with natives like Huron or Irokese nations and take influence to gain valuable allies or native units
• Manage your officer corps with individual expertise depending on the type of arms and battle experience
• Set 10 different politics to change the direction of your economy ranging from trade liberalisation to food rations
• Research more than 90 technologies to increase your production efficiency or gain access to new buildings and units
• Take control of naval routes to gain access to luxory goods or cut supply to your enemy's colonies
• Play city or fort sieges by digging trenches and artillery fortifications
• Issue war loans or order coin debasements to improve your financials
• Lead your armies to epic real time battles with thousands of soldiers and more than 100 individual unit types
• Use the advantages of terrains like increased fire range on hills or reduced cavalry charge in woods
• Conquer strategic goals like hills, bridges, cities and buildings to gain victory points
• Take the place of the famous generals in huge historic battles like the Battle of Kolin or Leuthen