WHAT THE GOLF? is an app developed by Triband. WHAT THE GOLF? was first published on . It is available on the following platforms: Steam, Other.A golf parody game with silly physics and a lot of surprises.If you are looking for a typical golf game, this is not it.More surprising new golf mechanics than you can imagine and over 500 levels and challe...
WHAT THE GOLF? Review
WHAT THE GOLF? is an application developed by Triband. WHAT THE GOLF? was first published on . It is available on Steam, Other.
A golf parody game with silly physics and a lot of surprises.
If you are looking for a typical golf game, this is not it.
More surprising new golf mechanics than you can imagine and over 500 levels and challenges.
Explore the abandoned golf lab and make new friends.
We've received so many level ideas from the community and our inbox is now full... so now there's a level editor. The level editor is in Early Access and we invite players to give us feedback and share their silly levels.
Compete with a friend in a cavalcade of challenging and absurd "golf courses". Choose to play as household names such as Toaster, Hockey Dog, or Burger Bird, in races to reach the flag and win the final round. You can use Steam's Remote Play to play online against a friend!
- Single-player campaign
- Local 2-player Party Mode
- Level Editor (in Early Access)
- SPORTY SPORTS! and IT'S SNOWTIME levels.
- Daily Challenges
- Made by people who know nothing about golf
- The first (and hopefully the last) game that let you golf a horse
- Will NOT make you a better golf player
- Plenty of levels, loads of hours and regular new updates
- Surprises! (sorry, we spoiled it)